If you have skin problems in the form of eczema, you have been visiting a specialist and have been diagnosed with atopic dermatitis, apply for the LABRAINS dermatitis test! The aim of the LABRAINS dermatitis test is to evaluate the effect of dermocosmetics products intended for dermatitis-affected skin on the condition of facial skin in patients diagnosed with atopic dermatitis or neurodermatitis.
WHY APPLY FOR A DERMATITIS TEST?
Participants who will be approved for the dermatitis test will undergo two consultations with a certified dermatologist Dr. Dina Mihailova, whose everyday work is with the Aesthetica clinic. Dr. Dina Mihailova specialises in skin diagnostics, treatment of skin diseases and rejuvenating procedures. The participants of the test will have to pay 20 euros for two visits to the dermatologist (the indicated price will be available only for participants of the dermatitis test, payment for both visits must be made during the first visit). The participants of the test will also have the opportunity to use LABRAINS oil-to-milk cleanser and facial cream for dermatitis-affected skin for one month free of charge.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE TEST?
There is no charge for participating in the dermatitis test. The only cost to be borne by the participant of the test is a visit to a dermatologist – in the amount of 20 euros (two appointments with a dermatologist are included in the price).
WHO CAN APPLY?
- People who have been diagnosed by their doctor having skin problems in the form of eczema (atopic dermatitis, neurodermatitis).
- Young people and adults in any age group (young people are applied for by their parents or a person with guardianship).
HOW LONG DOES THE DERMATITIS TEST TAKE PLACE?
The test will last for about one month.
WHAT ABOUT THE COVID-19 LIMITATIONS?
All activities in respect of dermatitis testing will be performed in accordance with national regulations and epidemiological safety measures.
HOW WILL THE DERMATITIS TEST WILL TAKE PLACE?
- The participant in the dermatitis test shall complete the assessment questionnaire online. The questionnaire is available here: https://labrains.typeform.com/to/yQMQFlhQ.
- The responsible specialists of LABRAINS will assess the compliance of the application with the requirements of the dermatitis test and will contact the approved candidates individually.
- After confirmation, the participant will go for a consultation at LABRAINS (all activities in respect of the dermatitis test will be carried out in accordance with national regulations and epidemiological safety measures). During the visit, the participant will receive LABRAINS oil-to-milk cleanser and facial cream for one month, the participant will be introduced to the test rules and objectives, as well as will be asked to sign the documents required for the study.
- After the consultation, the participant will go to the Aesthetica clinic for a consultation with a certified dermatologist Dr. Dina Mihailova for the assessment of the condition of the skin.
- The participant will use the received cosmetics products for 28 days according to the recommendations of the dermatologist and LABRAINS.
- The participant will fill in an online report.
WHEN WILL THE DERMATATITIS TEST BEGIN?
The moment the group is completed. The test is expected to begin in early October.
WILL THE PARTICIPANT OF THE TEST MEET THE OTHER TEST PARTICIPANTS IN PERSON?
People will be divided into age groups and joint face-to-face meetings will not be organised. Individually scheduled meetings will take place in accordance with epidemiological safety measures.
Looking forward to seeing you!