“We urge you not to rely on beauty propaganda, which suggests that if you apply cream to your face in the evening, you will wake up several years younger in the morning! Unfortunately, this is not even logically possible. Cosmetics alone cannot create miracles. The core approach for healthy, therefore beautiful skin is cosmetics that take care of skin health in the long term + following the basic principles of a healthy lifestyle,” explains the creator of LABRAINS, environmental specialist and chemist Līga Brūniņa.
In order to get the best possible results when using LABRAINS cosmetics, we encourage you to follow these steps as much as possible:
- Drink enough liquid, 1-2 l per day, preferably water. Avoid sweetened drinks.
- Exercise daily – physical activities at least 45 min, pulse average 100/min.
- Walking in the fresh air, adequately protecting the skin of the face considering the weather – wearing special equipment or a silk scarf in windy conditions.
- Diet – avoid lactose (except kefir, yogurt without additives), fermented and fresh food, avoid fried, fatty meat dishes, sugars – replace them with those with glycaemic index close to 0 (xylitol).
- Give up/minimise the alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Use a clean towel every time in the morning, in the evening (and after sports), change the pillowcase every night.
- Sleep mode – 8 hours of quality sleep.
- Protection – use creams with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sun radiation, creams that work as a shield against screen radiation of digital devices (blue light).
- Don't get worried and stressed out if this daily routine breaks down, just get back to it as soon as possible.
- Do not use other cosmetic products that contain: microplastic, microbase, silicone-derived components, conventionally used synthetic and natural preservatives, such as alcohol, benzyl alcohol, benzoate, phenoxyethanol, PEG, parabens, phthalates, etc., which can cause skin irritation or adverse effects on the endocrine system.